Connie's Peppermint Foot Cream
IntroductionI formulated this recipe for tired feet, but I also like to rub it on my neck & shoulders, and any other tired muscles.
Ingredients5 grams Germaben II
5 grams Peppermint Essential Oil
15 grams Stearic Acid
20 grams Liquid Glycerin
25 grams Emulsifying Wax
75 grams Regular Cocoa Butter
355 grams Distilled Water
- Weigh all ingredients except Germaben II and Fragrance together.
- Heat in microwave (or on top of the stove) until all solid ingredients are melted (just before the water begins to boil).
- Blend with an immersion blender to ensure complete emulsification.
- Add Germaben II and mix well.
- Let cool a little and then add the Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Mix once more with the immersion blender.
- Allow to cool. You may stir again as cooling.
- When cool spoon into eight 2-ounce jars.
CAUTION: Do not use this cream on any sensitive areas as the Peppermint Essential Oil tingles.
Hope you enjoy it.