2015 in Review
I don’t know what you like to do at the end of the year, but I love to review the year that has just flown by!While I’m waiting for the New Year’s Eve party to start, let me share some of my favorite things we have done here at MMS in 2015.
- Unveiling the Free Shipping Program: When this program rolled out in June, so many of you were tickled pink to find that any order over $200 had free shipping and you still got our rapid shipping and quality products!
- Lye Calculator Update: The update to our Lye Calculator in October made calculations for Cream and Liquid Soap makers that much easier! If you are beginner, don’t worry! We’ll have some blogs in 2016 for you.
- Promotional Samples with Orders: We started this program in July and many of you were quick to take advantage of samples of Fragrances, Flavors, Extracts and even Fixed Oils! If your order was over $100, $150, or $200, you have had the ability to try something new.
- Celebrating 1 year Peanut Free Shipping: In November of 2014, we finished our transition to peanut free shipping. This has made things easier for all of our customers, not just the ones in areas where it can be difficult to deal with peanuts!
- New Products: We have added some amazing new products this year!
- The newest fragrances in 2015 were; Alpine, Blackberry Iced Tea, Bombshell, Gladiator, Icy Water, Joy Ride, Lemon Herb, Lemoncello, Lighthouse, Lumberjack, Rose Garden, and Sweetie Pie.
- The newest flavors were; Bubble Gum, Cheesecake, and Red Licorice.
- The newest additives were; Echinacea Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, St John’s Wort Extract, USA Grown Lavender Buds, Witch Hazel Extract, and White Kaolin Clay.
- The newest items in our Gifts & Teas Program were: Teas from Art of Tea, more coffee flavors from Caffe Ibis, Vinegars and Olive Oils from B.R. Cohn, Green Chile Vinegar from Slide Ridge Honey, as well as Organic Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Powder and Vanilla Paste from Nielsen-Massey.
Wow! What a year! 2015 was fantastic and I can’t wait to see what new things come in 2016 for us at MMS!
What was something amazing for you in 2015?