It's National Coffee Day!
It’s National Coffee Day and I’m celebrating with a delicious cup of Caffe Ibis Fresh Vanilla coffee. Since I adore coffee, I thought I would share some of my favorite ingredients and recipes for coffee inspired handmade products! After all, who better to give you a tour of the world of coffee than the resident MMS java junkie?
First, let’s start with some phenomenal coffee like ingredients!
- How much can I rave about Coffee Butter? It turns out that I can talk someone’s ear off about Coffee Butter if I’m given the chance! Smooth coffee aroma comes from this butter and I love using it in just about everything I can. If I’m making something for personal use, the chances are high that I’ll readjust the recipe to include Coffee Butter.
- If you want more oomph of coffee aroma or flavor, then Coffee Oil is perfect for you. This concentrated oil gives a decadent scent with low usage rates. I’ve loved soaps made with a mere 1.5% Coffee Oil. When you crunch the numbers, that is a great cost savings!
Coffee Flavor Oil
- This flavor tastes like a splendid cup of French roast coffee with a splash of vanilla. Mmmmm! Can you say exceptional? A popular item in our catalog, it’s loved by lip balm makers across the USA!
Java Java Fragrance Oil
- If you are like many people around the world, the morning doesn’t seem quite right until a cup of coffee has been had. Jump start your morning with Java Java scented soaps and feel like your shower turned into your favorite cafe!
Mocha Mint Fragrance Oil
- Refreshing mint, indulgent chocolate, and rich espresso mix together to make a beloved fragrance with year-round appreciation.
Mokalata Fragrance Oil
- If chocolate and coffee are your thing, then Mokalata is right up your alley. A sensuous fragrance that brings the joy of coffee of friends to mind, for we know the laughter will start the moment someone tells you to “Latte Be.“
Now that I’ve tempted you with my favorite coffee ingredients, here’s a bundle of recipes for you to try!
- Bath Treats
- Lip Balms, Glosses and Scrubs
I hope I’ve given you some fun ideas to percolate through your head for the best day of the year!