Celebrating Being a Woman & Family Owned Business!
Did you know that we’ve been a woman- AND family-owned business since 1996? Since our founding, we have always focused on being able to make good products by providing quality ingredients that we would use on ourselves as well as on our children, grandchildren, elderly parents, and even the family dogs and cats!
Over the years, we’ve seen several regulatory changes, both for small businesses and large, but the most significant change might be the hardest yet. We need your help to step out of the shadows and to be more than your best-kept secret! Why? Over the last year, several companies just like us have been acquired by a business that is mainly owned by a private equity firm.
Since the first announcements last summer, I’ve gotten private messages and seen comments on your orders begging us to stay woman- and family-owned. When I’ve asked you why, your comments were that you depend on our fast shipping times (currently shipping most orders within 1 business day) and you don’t want our products to change. Well, I can get behind your reasons!
Today, I’m asking you to help us continue to be one of your favorite suppliers. How can you help?
- Tag us in your social media posts! Tag us on Pinterest, Instagram, or Twitter with @mmtnsage and use the hashtags #LoveTheSage and #AdventurousMakers. You can also tag us on any Facebook post as Majestic Mountain Sage.
- Review us on any of your favorite review sites.
- Recommend us to fellow makers in any of your favorite discussion groups.
- Review your favorite products on our website! Just scroll to below the product description and share your product review. You can earn a $2 credit for each product reviewed!
- Write a comment on your next order of why you love us! We’ll toss in a sample size of one of our newest products like a fragrance, extract, or additive. Don’t want a particular type of sample? Just let us know, and we’ll make sure not to send something that would bother you.
Thank you for being a customer of ours, and we look forward to making it for another 25 years!