Guessing Contest Results!
Two weeks ago, I asked you to guess how many books Tina read last year. We got many guesses, and they ranged all over the board from 5 all the way to 420! You may be asking, how many books did she read? Tina read 125 books in 2016! There were all sorts of books from children’s to gardening to farming to business to fiction.Time for a drum roll! Our closest guesses belong to Misty A., Shonna H., and Karol H.! Congratulations ladies! I have some goodie boxes that are heading your way.
Some of Tina’s favorite books were:
- Quiet Power by Susan Cain
- Folks, This Ain’t Normal by Joel Salatin
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
- All of the Mrs. Pollifax series by Dorothy Gilman
- No One Would Listen by Harry Markopolos
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn’t) by Brené Brown
- Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- All of the Clementine series by Sara Pennypacker
- I Beat the Odds by Michael Oher
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman
(No, there are not Amazon links, get these books locally if you can.)
Wow! What will you record this year to see what you have accomplished or finished?