Winter Survival Sugar Scrub
IntroductionWinter Survival was one of the recipes I created for our most recent addition to the class schedule. Muds & Scrubs was a blast, what more can I say! Thanks to all the great ladies that definitely helped make this a success.
This was made on the blog on December 17th, 2009.
180 gram white sugar
40 grams brown sugar
90 grams Sunflower Oil
5 grams Liquid Glycerin (not Melt & Pour Soap Base)
10 grams Colorless Jojoba Oil
30 drops Satsuma Fragrance Oil
20 drops Honey Almond Fragrance Oil
Jars to place the finished product in.
- Carefully weigh all dry ingredients into a bowl and remove all lumps.
- Any additional additives can be incorporated in at this time. For example ground apricot seed, ground luffa.
- Carefully weigh all oils and other liquids once all lumps have been removed and mixture is smooth.
- Slowly add and blend your oils and glycerin into the dry mixture.
- Using a transfer pipette measure fragrances and continue blend, making sure all fragrance is evenly distributed through out the mixture.