We had a special request to offer these mini-sized deodorant tubes. It wasn't until I put one of our Lip Solutions mixtures in this tube and was able to use it that I fell in love! It is small, portable, suitable for a larger pocket (not skinny jeans pockets), and was super nice for using on a scar. My doctor advised applying a thick lotion or salve like material to the scar and rubbing the skin. He explained that scar tissue does not stretch and gives like undamaged skin, so applying gentle pressure to make the scar work allows the skin to thin and become more flexible. Big, thick scars are terribly uncomfortable when the skin just doesn't move and bend like the rest of the skin on the body.
You might try a deodorant, a lip balm, a lotion bar, or other types of product in these tubes. If you are a deodorant maker, send in a written description and story so we can make you a guest blogger for the day.
You know, it is all about the details so let me give you some numbers:
- Height: 2.38 inches
- Width (longest): 1.47 inches
- Width (narrowest): 0.69 inches
- Circumference of Label Area: 3.75 inches
- Label Height: max of 1.63 inches
- Capacity: 0.4 ounces*
- Color: White or Black
- Sold only in Sets - a tube and cap is a set.
- Recommended Shrink Band: Lotion Bar Tube Shrink Band for a vertical fit after trimming or 1/2 oz Jar Shrink Band for a horizontal fit.
- Filling Trays are not available.
*Please note that your mixture may have a specific gravity or density than our Lip Solutions, so this weight may differ. Test to determine what this tube holds for your mixture.