Doggy Dozen Products for February 2016!
It’s the 20th of January and it is time to start thinking about the February list for the Doggy Dozen Program!
For me, picking the list for the Doggy Dozen is like going to the bookstore and being told I can only buy a certain number of books. It makes the decision extremely difficult! I hope you enjoy these 12 items that I picked with the theme of Valentine’s Day, fun, and puppy love in mind. If you are like me, you have a dog or cat that you love to cuddle with and what better reason to celebrate that love? If you don’t have a furry friend to cuddle with, I’d recommend checking out your local no-kill shelter to find a new furry best friend! Ready for the list of products that will help dogs and cats? Drum roll please!
Mini Lip Balm Tubes in Ivory and White
- The Mini Lip Balm Tubes are a staff favorite! The best part about these tubes? If you buy a 100 pack, you will auto-magically receive a filling tray specifically for these tubes!
- Red Pearl Lip Balm Tube Caps
2 oz Round Base Jars
- This jar is one of my favorites for traveling. I love the classy appearance and it even makes a great set when paired with the 1/2 oz Jar. Don’t forget to pick your favorite lids!
Cantaloupe Flavor Oil
- This sensual flavor might be overlooked in it’s seeming ordinariness, but it is well worth trying! We love keeping this one in our pockets to have sunshine for our lips at any time.
- Honey Flavor Oil
Cabana Boys Fragrance Oil
- If you dream of tropical beaches and pineapple beverages, try Cabana Boys to be swept away to the world of your dreams! Perfect for any summer product line.
Cotton Candy Fragrance Oil
- Teens, move over! Cotton Candy isn’t just for kids and teens anymore! This fragrance is perfect as a room freshener because you can’t tell what the fragrance is, just that it smells clean, fresh and sweet. This is my favorite fragrance for the guest bathroom that I want to keep smelling nice.
Energy Fragrance Oil
- If you know someone who isn’t a morning person, this is the perfect fragrance for their morning routine. Scent lotions, soaps, and even room sprays with this fabulous fragrance and they might be a little more chipper in the mornings!
Relaxation Fragrance Oil
- At the end of a long day, I just want to lounge around the house and massage aching muscles with lotion. This fragrance is appropriately named because every time I smell it, I just want to find my slippers.
- This unique extract is great for skin and hair care applications. I have a few lotions that I want to make with this extract, but you should beat me to it!
Rocket Red Day-Glo Color
- If you need a bright cheery color, try Rocket Red. This color truly looks like the “rocket’s red glare”!
Alkanet Root Powder
- If you love using botanicals for coloring your soap, then Alkanet Root Powder is perfect for you! Blend it with Activated Charcoal to get a classic mauve colored soap.
Don’t forget! There are a few more days to get your hands on the January Doggy Dozen Products!
P.S. Supporting local programs like Four Paws is fun. Check your local yellow pages for a shelter or rescue group. Find a friend to bring home or help support them with time, services or donations. They truly value every little bit!